It’s hard to believe that another year has passed since we raised over 1 million USD for conservation non-profit African Parks! But now Prints for Wildlife is coming back in 2022 and we can’t wait to support the even greater mission of African Parks to grow to 30 parks by 2030.
Currently African Parks manages 22 parks in 12 African countries, spanning across 20 million hectares. But with biodiversity loss and land degradation on the rise, the mission is to grow their portfolio of protected spaces to 30 million hectares until 2030, to ensure that these places are conserved for the benefit of people and wildlife for future generations to come.
You can support the mission #30parksby2030 easily:
- Visit www.printsforwildlife.org
- Buy a fine art photographic print (for yourself or as a gift)
- 100% of the proceeds (after printing and handling) go directly to African Parks
This print is for sale in 2022 alongside over 100 outstanding images from world-renown to emerging photographers.
Why is this mission so important?
- With nearly 50% of Africa’s landmass suffering degradation, and the rapidly increasing affects biodiversity loss has on the climate crisis, it is critical to come together in support of conservation.
- By purchasing an exclusive fine art print helping protect wildlife has never been easier or more beautiful!
- Prints for Wildlife is setting out to help African Parks safeguard 30 million hectares of Africa’s protected areas, contributing to the global target of protecting 30% of nature on Earth by 2030.